Deleted File Recovery Software for Windows has been developed to recover inaccessible data from the lost, missing, corrupt or damaged windows partition – FAT and NTFS. The windows Deleted File Recovery software is quick, result-oriented data recovery software tool with following features:
- Performs Logical Device and Physical Device Recovery
- Recovers lost, deleted file(s) and folder(s) from the corrupt FAT (FAT16, FAT32) and NTFS partitions
- Recovers files, images, video files, music files, database files, email files, media files, archive files, graphic files and other file types.
- Equipped with three recovery modes: Quick Scan,Extensive Scan and File Trace
Scan Modes of Deleted File Recovery Software:
- Fastest Scan mode of Deleted File Recovery software for Windows
- Recovers recently deleted file(s) and folder(s)
- Recovers file(s) from bad sectors, boot sector corruptions, FAT corruptions, Index corruptions, MFT corruptions, system file corruptions
- Recovers deleted file and folder(s)
- Recovers file(s) and folder(s) from:
1. Formatted Partitions
2. Deleted Partitions
3. Recreated Partitions
- Extensively scans the corrupt drive for data
- Is much advanced and recovers file(s) which were not recovered by the "Quick Scan" recovery mode
- Recovers file(s) and folder(s) which were deleted long time back
- Scans complete partition extensively
- Is a slow recovery mode as it scans sectors of the drive to search data
- Recovers data when the whole partitions gets corrupt, damaged, virus attacked; nothing is accessible
- Recovers file(s) which were not recovered by Quick scan and Extensive scan methods; as it scans complete partition for the search process
- Recovers file(s) which are saved on continuous sectors of the partition
- The recovered results are displayed in a tree like structure
- Saves the recovered results at a user defined location
Some Other features:
Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot
Deleted File Recovery software tool for Windows enables you to save the search or scan process of the corrupt drive. The Deleted File Recovery Software facilitates you to save the snapshot in Evaluation version of the software which can be uploaded in Full version of Deleted File Recovery for Windows, when you purchase it.
If in case you only need to view particular files then you will have to save all the recovered file(s) and folder(s) and then search for your file. But Deleted File Recovery for Windows facilitates you to find your desired file types amongst several files recovered.
The Find File(s) option becomes effective when you have scanned your drive and Deleted File Recovery for Windows displays the recovered results.
Deleted File Recovery for Windows software allows you to define the recovery settings. These settings can be defined at the beginning of the recovery process i.e. when you open Deleted File Recovery for Windows to perform data recovery.
Easy to Use Interface
Deleted File Recovery Software for Windows is quick, simple, easy to use with extremely attractive Graphical user interface (GUI) and helpful software utility tool for restoring lost or deleted partitions, files and folders.
Supported Versions for Deleted File Recovery for Windows
Deleted File Recovery for Windows supports the following file systems for data recovery:
FAT16,FAT32 and NTFS file systems
System Requirement for Deleted File Recovery for Windows Software Tool
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7 , Windows 8 and Windows Vista
Minimum 64MB of RAM